segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2007



Charlotte: I just don't know what I'm supposed to be.
Bob: You'll figure that out. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.

Lost in translation



Mary: Adults are, like, this mess of sadness and phobias.

Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind



Celine:I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away.

Before sunrise



Celine: So, I want to try something.
Jesse: What?
Celine: [hugs him] I want to see if you stay together or if you dissolve into molecules.
Jesse: How'm I doing?
Celine: Still here.
Jesse: Good, I like being here.

Before sunset



Alex: She's more real to me than anything I've ever known.

Alex: This house is about connections.

Kate: Life is not a book, Alex. It can be over in a second.

The lake house

4 comentários:

Ilka disse...

Ai before sunrise :) É assim que eu quero o meu pasteleiro!

Ilka disse...

Ethan Hawke! Ai é com uma coisa assim que me vou casar e não com o Daniel!

Ethan come to Portugal!

Anónimo disse...

gostei deste post amanha vai ter de exlica lo =)
***

Little Girl disse...

Marininha... quem não queria?! E sabes que na realidade te desejo bem melhor do que aquele ser pouco...enfim...